MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker
Creates notification sounds for your device from mp3 files
- Category Audio
- Program license Free
- Version 1.9
- Size 546 KB
- Works under: Android
- Package name com.vimtec.ringeditor
- Program by Android Tech
MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker is an Android app which allows you to make phone ringtones out of whatever audio file you want, including voice recordings, music, or audio from a video file. Any audio file stored on your Android can be used to make a ringtone or alarm using this simple program.
Just open the MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker app and a panel on the left side will show all of the audio and video files that are stored on your Android device. If you have many different files, there is a search bar which you can use to find the file you are looking for. There is also a button to make audio recordings directly from the app and save them to your Android device or work from them to make your ringtone.
Once you have selected the audio file which you want to work with, it is very easy to set a start and stop time for the audio to be clipped out--much like cropping a picture! You can click and drag the markers to make the selection you want or you can set the start and stop times manually at the bottom of the app. You can also zoom in on the audio file to make more accurate selections. One you have selected a clip, you can cut it and save it to your Android as a ringtone file. You can you this file for ringtones, alarms, etc.
- An easy-to-use app with simple audio selection and cropping tools.
- Search bars make looking up an audio file easier.
- Make fun ringtones from a variety of different audio and video files.
- Access your microphone and make voice recordings from within the app to use as ringtones or alarms.
- Some users report losing audio files while editing them.
- The app could do with some more sophisticated audio editing and splitting tools.